WHAT IS HUMIDIFIER
What a humidifier can do? this is a very common question, most of the home owner do not about its benefits. Among many its merits, one a very common benefit is that once it installed it has a year around benefits in summer and winter. In winter it due to low humidity discomfort start as the dryness on metallic start, mouth and throat become dry, skin become un-soften and itchy which results in infection, common cold and emphysema.
Woodwork being a major portion of your house, due to cold and dry weather shall starts to crack and door will move from frame, the hardwood floor shall start to separate from the seam.
During summer, the humidity can cause sensitivity and you may feel lethargy.
By installing humidifier, your life can be healthier by removing discomfort, i.e. the dry mouth, throat, itchy skin, lethargy or fatigue. A right percentage of humidity in your home can keep your home work safe which results in low utility expenses and health saving expenses.
You can book your Humidifier from Booking menu. Please keep in mind that it is a day job.
HOW HUMIDIFIER WORKS
Humidifiers are devices that emit water vapor or steam to increase moisture levels in the air (humidity). There are several types:
- Central humidifiersare built into home heating and air conditioning systems and are designed to humidify the whole house.
- Ultrasonic humidifiersproduce a cool mist with ultrasonic vibration.
- Impeller humidifiersproduce a cool mist with a rotating disk.
- Evaporatorsuse a fan to blow air through a wet wick, filter or belt.
- Steam vaporizersuse electricity to create steam that cools before leaving the machine. Avoid this type of humidifier if you have children; hot water inside this type of humidifier may cause burns if spilled.
However, the ideal humidity level is 30% to 50%.