WHAT IS AIR DUCT CLEANING
Simple question needs to understand that when you are not getting required heating/cooling from your forced air systems. its means that air ducts in your home is not working properly and if you want to remove this discomfort than definitely you needs professionals for your air duct cleaning process. During cleaning process, the entire HVAC system is placed under continuous negative pressure (with a vacuum) to prevent the spread of contaminants. In the continuous negative pressure very contagious/ fine particles removed from the living human space as they air borne.
IMPORTANCE OF AIR DUCT CLEANING
Regular air duct cleaning in your home or business will improve the indoor air quality but if you have poor or dusty duct than the indoor air quality shall be polluted which can cause serious problems with your health. It is evidence that dirty heating and cooling coils, motors, and air-handling units can make your HVAC system less efficient. It is easy to understand that air in home comes from outside and in indoor air restrict system; the air quality is highly toxic or polluted as compared to outside. However, if HVAC system properly managed with air duct cleaning than results will be favorable.
BENEFITS OF AIR DUCT CLEANING
You can get following advantages of duct cleaning, if your duct cleaning is done by highly trained professionals.
- Purification of Indoor air quality
- Reduced allergens
- Adds Freshness
- Enhanced Air Flow Efficiency
- Reduces Energy Bills
Since clean air ducts allow for easy circulation of warm or cool air throughout the space, HVAC systems utilize lesser energy leading to reduced energy bills.
Our Duct cleaning PROCESS
- Before starting Duct cleaning job our Certified technician will complete inspect of HVAC system.
- Creating negative air pressure by our commercial vacuum to main supply line
- Using compressed air to clean supply vents with agitation tools/brushes and sanitize all and each vent.
- Change our vacuum to return main line and then will Repeat same process to clean all cold air return vents.
- Using agitation tools/brushes to clean main supply lines and main return lines, channels, joint lines pushing all the dirt/debris towards our vacuum
- We offer FREE inspection of your FURNACE BLOWER and AC COILS or cleaning (if purchase along with duct cleaning).
- We create some access holes as the job necessitates and all opening shall be property sealed as NADCA standards.
- we provide free air balancing if needed.
- Using Fogging machine to sanitize the whole duct system.
- We take BEFORE/AFTER pictures and present to you after service completion.
Our Duct Cleaning service is 100% Satisfaction with money back Guarantee!
Note: 100% Satisfaction with Money Back Guarantee is our pledge to our valuable customers. We offer money back or redo your HVAC system cleaning if necessary.
With normal living conditions (no pets or renovations) your next duct cleaning will be after 5 to 7 years as per NADCA standards.